CAREER ACTION PLAN MEETING
Is it Time to Make a Move?
In two hours, we’ll get you a plan to:
- Help you get to the next level
- Get fair compensation
- Change directions
- Make sure you’re in a lifeboat when the ship sinks
- Overcome age discrimination
- Make sure you’re still relevant
We’ve helped lots of top executives like you to land on their feet. Let’s come up with a plan for your continued success.
Let’s face it. Today’s job market is a mine field. No one’s job is secure. Since many employers show no loyalty to you, it’s critical to look out for yourself.
But it can be bewildering. Where to go? What do I say about myself? Is my resume good enough? What do I do with LinkedIn? How do I stand out from the crowd? How can I meet the people I need to talk to?
We’ve helped diverse and talented executives like:
- Guy Newhouse–to get from a shaky start-up to a great job at Apple Computer.
- Dan Schoenberg–hired as Director of the Des Plaines Historical Society.
- Jeff Arnold-now Executive Director of Delta Mu Delta International Honorary Business Society.
- Susan Barbee–transitioned from Operations Executive with a small publisher to a respected HR Director and consultant.